Starting Out...

So I really don't know how to start a blog, and I don't know why I am doing one really...I am not good at explaining things. It seems to me that when I explain things people get more and more confused, but I am told that it actually does make sense. So we shall see how this whole blog thing goes! I figured it would be a fun thing to do since I tend to forget to write in my journal, and this can probably be considered somewhat of a journal!

Well like my description of "Chasing Butterflies" said, this is all about my hopes, dreams, wannabe achievements, my journey towards them, different experiences in my life and anything else I want to talk about! I honestly don't know how good I will be at keeping on this, but it's worth a shot :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How my Weight Loss Journey is a Lie: Be Brave

Summer and Birthdays and Perfection!!

Fake It 'Til You Make It